BuildDesk software helps designers and energy assessors to calculate the energy efficiency of buildings for both Building Regulations and Energy Performance Certificate purposes.
- Professional software for U-value calculation.
- Includes Condensation Risk Analysis (CRA) and heat capacity calculation for assessing thermal mass.
- Easy-to-use and graphically oriented for the fast assessment of building elements.
- Extensive database containing generic as well as branded building materials and constructions.
BuildDesk Carbon Checker
- Advanced Government-approved SBEM interface, for Building Regulations assessments and Energy Performance Certificates for non-residential buildings.
- Approved for use in England & Wales, Scotland, North Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- CAD-import to save time and enable the calculation of energy performance at all stages of the design and planning process.
- The latest Dynamic Simulation Modelling (DSM) software from VABI Software BV, for the detailed hourly assessment of heating and cooling demands, thermal comfort, indoor air quality and productivity of non-domestic buildings. Assessments can be made at a room, zone or whole building level.
- Comprehensive geometry import including CAD files, IFC using our BIM Connect module, SketchUp, image tracing and a purpose-built 3D drawing environment.
- Compliant with the International Building Energy Simulation Tests (BESTEST), the ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2001 – Standard Method of Test for the Evaluation of Building Energy Analysis Computer Programs.
- Compliant with the ISSO publication 54 Energy Diagnosis Reference – A test method for assessing energy calculations. ISSO is the Dutch institute and knowledge centre for HVAC manufacturers and installers in the Netherlands.